Chicken and corn soup with crab
Try Tasia and Gracia’s chicken soup for an easy meal bursting with flavour. The bonus? It’s ready to serve in 15 minutes!
- 4 x 300g tubs Coles Kitchen Chicken & Corn Soup
- 2 sweet corn cobs, kernels removed
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 170g can crab meat in brine, drained
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 egg white, whisked
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 birdseye chillies, chopped
- Chang’s crunchy fried noodles, to serve
Place the soup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle boil.
Add the corn kernels and simmer for 6 mins or until the corn is cooked through.
Add spring onion and crab meat. Cook, stirring, until heated through.
Stirring constantly, pour the egg white into the soup in a steady stream. Season with salt and white pepper and drizzle with sesame oil.
Combine the soy sauce and chilli in a small bowl.
Divide the soup mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with fried noodles and serve with the soy sauce mixture.