Chicken and fennel rigatoni salad
Up your salad game. This combination of chicken, fennel and rigatoni is an easy crowd-pleaser.
- 375g Coles Rigatoni
- 1/3 cup (100g) Coles Whole Egg Mayonnaise with Free Range Egg
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbs chopped tarragon
- 2 cups shredded Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 fennel, finely shaved, fronds reserved
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
Whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and tarragon in a small jug until well combined. Season.
Add the chicken, carrot, fennel, rocket and spring onion to the pasta in the bowl. Toss to combine.
Transfer pasta mixture to a large serving platter. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with reserved fennel fronds.