Chicken, black bean and corn salad
This salad doesn't skip on flavour. Filled with goodness from chicken and vegetables, it's a winner.
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Coles Soft Wholemeal and Grain Wraps, cut into wedges
- 400g can no-added-salt black beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
Coriander and chilli dressing
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the corn, turning, for 10 mins or until tender and lightly charred. Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Rub chicken with oil. Cook the chicken for 5 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 2 mins to rest. Thickly slice. Cook the wraps on the grill for 1 min each side or until lightly toasted.
To make the coriander and chilli dressing, place the coriander, chilli, garlic and vinegar in a small food processor or blender. Process until well combined.
Arrange corn, black beans, tomato, onion, avocado and rocket in a large serving bowl. Add chicken and drizzle with dressing.
Serve with wraps and season with pepper.