Chicken, black bean and corn salad
This salad doesn't skip on flavour. Filled with goodness from chicken and vegetables, it's a winner.
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, halved horizontally
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Coles Soft Wholemeal & Grain Wraps, cut into wedges
- 400g can no-added-salt black beans, rinsed, drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- Coriander & chilli dressing
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 long red chilli, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the corn, turning, for 10 mins or until tender and lightly charred. Cool slightly. Cut kernels from cobs.
Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Rub chicken with oil. Cook the chicken for 5 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 2 mins to rest. Thickly slice. Cook the wraps on the grill for 1 min each side or until lightly toasted.
To make the coriander and chilli dressing, place the coriander, chilli, garlic and vinegar in a small food processor or blender. Process until well combined.
Arrange corn, black beans, tomato, onion, avocado and rocket in a large serving bowl. Add chicken and drizzle with dressing.
Serve with wraps and season with pepper.
Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.