Chicken tortillas with lemon aioli
Craving a fresh but filling dinner? These chicken tortillas are loaded with chicken, creamy avo and fresh veg.
- 12 soft flour tortillas
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Portuguese Chicken, bones removed, meat shredded
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 120g pkt Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
- 150g mixed tomatoes, sliced
- Red chilli, sliced, to serve (optional)
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1/3 cup (100g) aioli
- 2 tbs sour cream
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika
To make the lemon aioli, place the aioli, sour cream, lemon rind, lemon juice, garlic and paprika in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Spray the tortillas with olive oil spray. Season. Cook the tortillas for 1-2 mins each side or until lightly charred but still soft. Arrange tortillas on a serving platter.
Top tortillas with chicken, avocado, salad leaves and tomato. Drizzle with a little lemon aioli. Sprinkle with chilli, if using. Season. Serve with lime wedges and remaining lemon aioli.