Chicken wraps with herb salad
Ramp up your lunchtime menu with these tasty chicken wraps. They’re packed with tender chicken and fresh herbs.
Note: + 10 mins marinating & 5 mins resting time
- 2 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets
- 1 tbs ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 4 Helga’s Sourdough Wraps
- 1/2 cup (130g) hommus dip
- 2 large tomatoes, halved, sliced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
Place chicken in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle with cumin and rub all over. Add half the oil. Turn to coat. Set aside for 10 mins to develop the flavours.
Heat a chargrill on medium-high. Cook the chicken for 4 mins each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Meanwhile, cook the peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Place in a bowl. Add the cucumber, parsley, mint, onion, lemon juice and remaining oil. Stir to combine.
Cook the wraps on the grill for 30 secs each side or until lightly charred. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
Spread the wraps with hommus. Top with the tomato, avocado, chicken and pea mixture. Drizzle with yoghurt. Season. Roll up to enclose the filling.