Chilli and parmesan roast lamb
For a twist on the traditional roast, stuff boneless lamb shoulder with chilli, cashew and parmesan dip and bake with potatoes, carrots and thyme.
Note: + 10 mins resting time
- 1.3kg Coles Australian Lamb Boneless Shoulder Roast
- 150g chunky chilli with cashew & parmesan dip
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 750g baby potatoes, thickly sliced
- 500g gold sweet potato, thickly sliced
- 2 red onions, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 3 celery sticks, trimmed, thickly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the lamb on a clean work surface. Untie the lamb and open to lie flat. Spread dip over centre. Roll lamb and secure with kitchen string at 5cm intervals. Top with thyme sprigs.
Place the potato, sweet potato, onion, celery and carrot in a large roasting pan. Top with the lamb. Drizzle with oil. Season. Roast for 1¼ hours or until lamb is cooked to your liking. Cover with foil. Set aside for 10 mins to rest.
Transfer the lamb and vegetables to a serving platter.
Serve with thyme sprigs.