Chilli and rosemary marinated olives
Have a go at marinating your own olives. These chilli and rosemary olives are easy and super tasty.
Note: + 15 mins marinating time
- 250g pitted Sicilian green olives
- 220g Coles Cherry Bocconcini, drained
- 1/2 cup (80g) smoked almonds
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 birdseye chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs coarsely chopped rosemary
Combine the olives, bocconcini, almonds, oil, chilli and rosemary in a bowl. Set aside for 15 mins to develop the flavours.
Transfer to a serving bowl to serve.