Chilli con carne tray bake
Loaded with spices, this easy chilli con carne tray bake is a flavour explosion. Even better, it’s done in one dish to cut back on washing up.
Note: + cooling time
- 280g jar caramelised onion relish
- 280g jar Coles Chargrilled Peppers (capsicum), drained, torn
- 400g can four bean mix, rinsed, drained
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 x 400g cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones 3 Star Beef Mince
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 12 small flour tortillas, to serve
Preheat oven to 240°C. Combine the relish, capsicum, beans, chilli, if using, tomatoes, cumin, coriander and mince in a large deep baking tray. Season.
Bake, stirring occasionally, for 20 mins or until the mixture thickens. Preheat grill on high. Sprinkle over the corn and cook under the grill for 5-10 mins or until just starting to colour. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
Serve mince mixture with tortillas.
Serve with light sour cream, chopped avocado, coriander leaves and lime wedges