Chilli naan breads with chicken
Spice up this tandoori chicken and flatbread recipe with fresh chilli or tone it down with yoghurt, fresh mint and dill. A tasty meal in just 30 minutes.
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Mince
- ¼ cup (75g) tandoori paste
- 1 cup (280g) Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ cup finely chopped mint
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill
- 40g butter, melted
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 naan breads
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, extra, thinly sliced
- Mango chutney, to serve
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the mince, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour. Add tandoori paste. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until mince is cooked through. Cover to keep warm.
Combine the yoghurt, mint and dill in a small bowl. Season.
Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on high. Combine the butter and chilli in a bowl. Brush butter mixture over the top of 1 naan bread. Cook on grill for 1 min each side or until lightly charred. Repeat, in batches, with the remaining butter mixture and naan breads.
Place the naan breads on serving plates. Top with the yoghurt mixture, chicken mixture, carrot, cucumber, onion, extra chilli and chutney.