Choc-avocado smoothie bowl
Five minutes is all you need to whip up this creamy choc-avocado smoothie bowl. It’s packed to the brim with nutty goodness and delicious flavour.
- 100g fresh or frozen chopped avocado
- 200g frozen banana, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tbs Scoop & Weigh Cocoa & Lacuma Superfood Powder
- 1/4 cup (30g) hazelnut meal
- 1 tbs Scoop & Weigh Omega-3 Mix
- Sliced banana, to serve
- Coconut flakes, to serve
- Chopped dark chocolate or dairy-free chocolate, to serve
Place the avocado, frozen banana, milk, superfood powder and hazelnut meal in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into a serving bowl. Top with omega-3 mix, sliced banana, coconut flakes and chocolate to serve