Choc-berry custard toast
This easy custard toast recipe is a viral hit for a reason. Try our choc-berry version for yourself - it makes a sweet snack or indulgent brekkie.
Note: + cooling time
- 6 x 2cm-thick slices Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Pane Di Casa*
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup (140g) natural yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Blueberries or halved raspberries, to serve
- White or milk choc chips, to serve
- Ground cinnamon, to serve
- Honey, extra, to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place bread on the lined tray and use the back of a spoon to press down the centre of the bread.
Whisk the eggs, yoghurt, honey and vanilla in a bowl until smooth. Spoon egg mixture evenly over the bread slices. Top with blueberries or raspberries and choc chips. Bake for 15-20 mins or until the egg mixture is set. Set aside to cool slightly.
Sprinkle custard toast with cinnamon and drizzle with extra honey.
*Selected stores only.