Chocolate chia cookies
Bake these chocolate chia cookies with only 5 ingredients! Deliciously good, you’ll be making these on repeat.
Note: + Cooling time
- 250g jar Coles Wellness Road ABC Spread
- 2 tbs Coles Wellness Road White Chia Seeds
- 2 tbs Coles Wellness Road Cacao Powder
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tbs Coles Organic Cacao Nibs
Preheat oven to 180˚C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine the spread, chia seeds, cacao powder, egg and cacao nibs in a medium bowl. Roll level tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on the lined trays. Use the back of a fork to gently flatten the balls.
Bake for 12-14 mins or until firm to the touch. Set aside on trays to cool.