Chocolate crackle cake
Get the kids in the kitchen to make this easy chocolate crackle cake. Using Coco Pops and chocolate Easter eggs, it’s a great no-bake dessert option.
Note: + 2 hours setting time
- 375g pkt Kellogg’s Coco Pops
- 290g Coles Dark Choc Buttons, melted
- 100g copha, melted
- 62g tubs Nestlé Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Easter eggs, to decorate
- Assorted Easter chocolates, to decorate
- Mini icing flowers, to decorate
Grease and line two 20cm (base measurement) springform pans. Combine the coco pops, chocolate and copha in a large bowl. Divide evenly between prepared pans. Smooth the surface. Place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
Stir the mousse in a bowl until smooth. Place 1 crackle layer on a plate. Spread with half the mousse. Top with Easter eggs and the remaining crackle layer. Spread with the remaining mousse. Top with Easter chocolates, icing flowers and more Easter eggs.