Chocolate crackle puddings
Everyone loves chocolate crackles. Give them a festive twist by decorating them to make mini plum puddings.
Note: + 15 mins chilling time
- 300g pkt Coles Cocoa Puffs
- 100g copha or butter, melted
- White chocolate buttons, melted, cooled slightly, to drizzle
- Mint leaf lollies, to decorate
- Raspberry lollies, to decorate
Line 12-holes of a 1/3 cup (80ml) capacity muffin pan with paper cases. Combine the cocoa puffs and copha or butter in a large bowl. Divide evenly among lined holes. Place in the fridge for 10 mins or until set.
Drizzle with a little white chocolate and decorate with mint leaf lollies and raspberry lollies. Place in the fridge for 5 mins or until set.