If you have a sweet tooth, this indulgent recipe is for you. It’s the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers.
Note: + 5 mins standing time
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 150g butter, chopped
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/2 cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (50g) plain flour
- 1/3 cup (50g) self-raising flour
- 1 tbs cocoa powder
- 6 Lindt Lindor 60% Extra Dark chocolate balls, unwrapped
Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease six 2/3-cup (160ml) ovenproof dishes.
Combine chopped chocolate, butter and coffee powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until butter melts and mixture is smooth.
Use an electric mixer to beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy. Sift over combined flour and cocoa powder. Gently fold to combine. Add chocolate mixture. Gently fold to combine. Spoon evenly among the prepared dishes. Press a chocolate ball into the centre of each dish. Bake for 12 mins or until firm to touch. Set aside for 5 mins before turning onto a serving plate. Serve immediately.