Here's the perfect vibrant salad to complete your festive feast this year. Loaded with fresh herbs, it's an all-round crowd pleaser.
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) pearl couscous
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 2 x 150g pkts Coles Deli Baby Bell Peppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese, drained
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbs avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs finely grated lemon rind
Cook the couscous in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until tender, adding the peas in the last 4 mins of cooking. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the peppers to the couscous mixture in the bowl with the onion, parsley, oil, lemon juice and garlic. Season. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with lemon rind.