Ciabatta prawn pizza
Topped with prawns, cheese and juicy tomato, these easy ciabatta pizzas are the perfect fuss-free dinner. With just 5 ingredients, they’re ready in less than half an hour.
- 1 Coles Bakery Stone Baked By Laurent Ciabatta Loaf
- 3/4 cup (185ml) Coles Pizza Sauce
- 260g Coles Australian Raw Prawn Cutlets or peeled raw prawns, deveined
- 200g red Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) shredded tasty cheddar
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Cut the ciabatta loaf in half horizontally. Place one half, cut-side up, on each lined tray.
Spread the ciabatta with the pizza sauce and top with prawns and tomato. Sprinkle with cheddar. Spray the pizzas with olive oil spray and season.
Bake the pizzas for 10-15 mins or until cheddar melts, prawns curl and change colour and ciabatta is golden brown. Cut into pieces to serve.