Coconut fish curry
Spice up your week with this coconut fish curry. Served with steamed rice, it’s on the table in 30 minutes.
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (150g) korma curry paste
- 400ml can light coconut milk or Coles Asia Premium Thai Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup (185ml) Coles Real Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
- 350g gold sweet potato, cut into 2cm pieces
- 600g ling portions, cut into 2cm pieces
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
- Steamed basmati rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until soft and golden. Add the tomato and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until just tender. Stir in the curry paste, coconut milk and stock.
Add the sweet potato. Bring to a simmer. Partially cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until the sweet potato is tender. Add the fish and beans and gently stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, for a further 5 mins or until fish is cooked through.
Divide the rice and curry among serving bowls to serve.
Serve with coriander sprigs and lime wedges
Swap me use any firm fish fillets you like, such as barramundi or salmon.