Coronation chicken salad
Quick and easy, this colourful chicken salad makes a delicious lunch or dinner. Packed with roast chicken, juicy mango and more, it’s a must-try!
- 2/3 cup (190g) natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 cups (480g) shredded Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken
- 1/2 green oak lettuce, leaves separated, coarsely torn
- 2 cups watercress sprigs
- 2 mangoes, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (25g) flaked almonds, toasted
Combine yoghurt, curry powder and 2 tbs water in a small bowl. Season.
Place the chicken, lettuce, watercress, mango, capsicum and avocado in a large bowl. Season and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Drizzle with the yoghurt dressing and sprinkle with the almonds.
Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.