Courtney Roulston’s beetroot hummus
10 minutes is all you need to whip up this homemade beetroot hummus. Served with veggies and sourdough bread, it makes a tasty share plate.
- 400g can Coles Organic Chick Peas, rinsed, drained
- 400g pkt Coles Australian Baby Beetroot, drained, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted, crushed
Process chickpeas, beetroot, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, cumin and oil in a food processor until smooth. Season.
Transfer the hummus to a serving bowl. Top with the radish and pepitas. Store any remaining hummus, covered, in the fridge for up to 3 days.