Creamy tomato mussels
Shake up your usual dinner menu this week with our creamy tomato mussels recipe. Served with toasted baguette slices, this tasty seafood dish is a must-try.
- Coles Bakery Stone Baked Mini Rustic Cheese and Black Pepper Baguettes (2 pack)
- 700ml jar tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 1kg pkt Fresh Blue Mussels, drained
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the baguettes on a baking tray. Bake for 10 mins or until heated through.
Meanwhile, place the pasta sauce in a large deep frying pan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Add the mussels. Cover and cook for 2-3 mins. Add the cream and cook for a further 1-2 mins or until the mussels open (discard any unopened mussels).
Stir in 2 tbs parsley and season. Divide the mussels and sauce among serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve with the baguettes.