Crispy tempeh and bean salad
This speedy tempeh salad is done and dusted in just 15 minutes. It’s a tasty plant-based meal for busy weeknights.
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 300g pkt tempeh, sliced
- 200g pkt Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
- 1 cup (80g) shaved red cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Golden Citrus Salad Dressing
Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the tempeh, in 2 batches, for 1-2 mins each side or until golden brown and heated through.
Meanwhile, combine the salad leaves, cabbage, carrot, beans, avocado and onion in a bowl.
Arrange tempeh over the salad and drizzle with dressing. Season.