Cucumber and melon sangria
Ramp up the fresh flavour of sangria in this delicious version infused with cucumber and melon.
- 1/4 honeydew melon, halved, seeded, 1 half peeled
- 1 kiwifruit, thickly sliced
- 750ml btl chilled dry white wine
- 4 cups (1L) chilled lemonade
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Midori liqueur
- 2 Coles Australian Qukes Baby Cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 cup Coles Pitted Lychees in Syrup, drained
- 1 cup mint leaves
- Crushed ice, to serve
Use a melon baller to scoop balls from unpeeled honeydew melon. Slice the peeled honeydew melon and use a sharp knife to cut slices into star shapes. Cut kiwifruit slices into star shapes.
Combine wine, lemonade, liqueur, cucumber, melon, lychee, kiwifruit and mint in a serving bowl or jug. Add ice and stir to combine. Serve immediately.