Curtis Stone's homemade meatballs
Curtis Stone shares his recipe for homemade meatballs made from Italian style beef and pork mince. A delicious dinner in just 30 minutes.
- ½ cup (35g) panko breadcrumbs
- 500g Cook with Curtis Italian Recipe Beef & Pork Mince
- ½ cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg, lightly whisked
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). In a large bowl, soak breadcrumbs in ⅓ cup (80ml) water for 3 mins. Mix in the mince, parmesan and egg. Roll 3-tbs portions of the mixture into balls to make 12 meatballs.
Place meatballs on large rimmed baking tray and bake for 15 mins or until cooked through. Transfer meatballs to a large frying pan with the pasta sauce.Stir in ½ cup (125ml) water. Bring mixture to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer for 5 mins or until meatballs are coated in sauce.
Serve with finely grated parmesan and chargrilled Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent Ciabatta slices.