Curtis Stone's melon salad with honey-lime dressing
Give this colourful melon salad with honey-lime dressing a go. It’s a refreshing starter or side that’s perfect for sharing.
- 3 tsp lime zest
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tbs finely chopped shallot
- 300g rockmelon, peeled, seeded, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 300g watermelon, peeled, seeded, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut crossways into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
In a small bowl, whisk the lime zest, lime juice, oil, honey and shallot. Season lightly with salt.
Arrange rockmelon, watermelon, tomato and cucumber on a serving platter. Spoon over the dressing. Season and sprinkle with mint to serve.