Curtis Stone's strawberry smoothie bowl
This easy smoothie bowl is filled with goodness from strawberries, Greek-style yoghurt, oats and more. Start the day off right and make this for your loved one this Valentine’s Day.
- 250g strawberries, hulled, halved, frozen
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup (20g) rolled oats
- 2 tbs honey
- 8 small fresh mint leaves
- 100g strawberries, extra, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 tbs granola
- 2 tbs shaved or shredded coconut
- 2 tbs natural sliced almonds
- 1/4 tsp poppy seeds
- Honey, extra, to drizzle
In a blender, place the frozen strawberries, ice, yoghurt, oats, honey, half the mint leaves and a pinch of salt. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) water and blend until smooth.
Divide the strawberry mixture between 2 shallow bowls. Top with the sliced strawberries, granola, coconut and almonds.
Sprinkle poppy seeds and remaining mint leaves over the smoothie bowls. Drizzle with extra honey and serve immediately.
Make it ahead
You’ll need frozen strawberries for this recipe. Freeze them up to 1 day ahead so they’re ready when you are.