Dairy-free raspberry muffins
These raspberry muffins are a great dairy-free option for the kids. They’re ideal for after school or to pop in the lunch box.
Note: + Cooling time
- 1 1/2 cups (240g) wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 cup (120g) almond flour
- 1/3 cup (60g) coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup (75g) raw sugar
- 250g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1/2 cup (125ml) canola oil, sunflower oil or vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup (185ml) dairy-free coconut and almond milk
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line twelve 1/3-cup (80ml) muffin pan holes with paper cases. Combine the wholemeal flour, almond flour, combined sugar and raspberries in a large bowl.
Whisk the egg, oil and milk in a jug. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and gently fold until just combined (don’t overmix). Divide mixture evenly among paper cases.
Bake for 25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.