Dairy-free strawberry and pineapple smoothie
Enjoy this deliciously fruity and refreshing strawberry and pineapple smoothie. It can also be frozen in iceblock moulds for a cooling treat.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple pieces
- 1½ cups (375ml) Daily Juice Co. Breakfast Burst Juice
- 150g tub coconut yoghurt
- Strawberries, halved, to serve
- Pineapple wedges, to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve (optional)
Place frozen strawberries, frozen pineapple, juice and yoghurt in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into serving glasses.
Cut a small slit halfway through 2 strawberry halves and 2 pineapple wedges and place on the rims of glasses. Add ice cubes to the glasses, if using. Serve immediately.