DIY filled Easter eggs
Get the kids in the kitchen this Easter and make your own Easter eggs. Using different kinds of fillings, you’ll have fun making these and enjoy eating them, too!
- 6 hollow chocolate eggs
- Dulce de leche, to serve
- Chocolate finger biscuits, to decorate
- Mini icing flowers, to decorate
- Cream cheese icing, to serve
- Lemon curd, to serve
- Chocolate mousse, to serve
- Vanilla wafer rolls, to decorate
- Assorted sprinkles, to decorate
Unwrap the eggs. Dip a sharp knife in boiling water and wipe dry. Use the knife to carefully remove the top of the eggs, dipping in water and wiping dry between cuts.
Fill 2 eggs with dulce de leche. Top with biscuits and icing flowers. Fill 2 of the remaining eggs with cream cheese icing and top with lemon curd to make yolks. Fill the remaining eggs with chocolate mousse. Top with wafer rolls and sprinkles.