Double choc-chip cookies
Take these classic cookies to the next level with chunks of dark and white chocolate. They are really easy to make and take less than 30 minutes to bake.
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (110g) brown sugar
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1 cup (150g) plain flour
- 1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter and combined sugar in a bowl until pale and creamy.
Add the egg and beat until well combined. Add the combined flour and cocoa powder. Stir until combined. Add the white chocolate and dark chocolate and stir to combine.
Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and arrange on the lined trays, allowing room for spreading. Bake, swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 12-15 mins or until golden brown. Set aside on the trays to cool.