Easter fridge slice
This fudgy slice is so simple to do. Loaded with treats, it can be made ahead for fuss-free Easter celebrations.
Note: + 5 mins cooling & 2 hours chilling time
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 100g butter, chopped
- 150g dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 200g pkt Arnott’s Tiny Teddy biscuits
- 100g mini chocolate chip biscuits
- 1 cup coarsely chopped marshmallows
- 50g small Cadbury Oreo Easter Eggs
- 1/4 cup M&M’s Speckled Eggs
- 100’s & 1000’s, to decorate
Grease and line the base and sides of a 16cm x 26cm slice pan, allowing the sides to overhang.
Combine the condensed milk, butter, chocolate and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 mins or until chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth. Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.Meanwhile, reserve 12 Tiny Teddy biscuits and 5 chocolate chip biscuits. Chop remaining combined biscuits and place in a bowl with the marshmallow.
Pour the chocolate mixture over the biscuit mixture and gently stir with a metal spoon until just combined. Spoon into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Sprinkle with the reserved biscuits, Easter eggs and 100’s & 1000’s. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in fridge for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into pieces.