Easter swirl chocolate bark
This fun chocolate bark is loaded with goodies, from speckled eggs to confetti sprinkles. Give it a go for the perfect homemade gift or sweet treat to share.
Note: + 30 mins setting time
- 2 x 180g pkts white chocolate
- 2 x 180g pkts milk chocolate
- Mini speckled Easter eggs, to decorate
- KitKat Mini Bunnies or Maltesers Mini Bunnies & Eggs, to decorate
- Queen Unicorn Confetti Sprinkles, to decorate
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange chocolate blocks side-by-side on the lined tray. Bake for 21/2 mins or until chocolate just melts. Use a bamboo skewer to marble the chocolate.
Top with Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies, then decorate with sprinkles. Place in the fridge for 30 mins or until set. Break bark into pieces to serve.