Easy BLT pizza
Turn your favourite sandwich into the ultimate pizza with this speedy combo. It’s topped with rocket, pesto and parmesan - what’s not to love?
- 2 large pizza bases
- 1/3 cup (90g) tomato pizza sauce
- 1 cup (100g) shredded pizza cheese
- 6 bacon rashers, excess fat trimmed
- 200g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (130g) pesto
- 1/2 cup (40g) shaved parmesan
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place pizza bases on the lined trays. Spread evenly with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat for 2 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to a clean work surface. Cut into thirds. Arrange over each base. Top with tomatoes and half the pesto. Bake for 10-12 mins or until bases are golden brown and crisp.
Sprinkle with parmesan and rocket. Top with remaining pesto.