Easy chicken korma rissoles with mash
Classic rissoles get a makeover thanks to korma paste and versatile chicken mince. Served with creamy mash, this easy meal comes together in just 30 minutes.
- 500g Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Mince
- 2 1/2 tbs korma curry paste
- 1.25kg washed potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (160g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 baby cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
Combine the mince and curry paste in a bowl. Season. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a rissole. Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat. Cook the rissoles for 5-6 mins each side or until browned and cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the potato in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 mins or until tender. Drain. Use a fork or potato masher to mash until smooth. Stir in half the yoghurt. Season.
Divide mash among serving plates. Top with the rissoles and cucumber. Serve with the remaining yoghurt.