Easy chicken skewers with pineapple rice
Spice up Friday night with this fuss-free Malaysian-style chicken. It only uses 5 ingredients and you’re done in no time.
- 2 x 400g pkts Coles Chicken Tenderloin Skewers Malaysian Style or 2 x 375g pkts Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Kebabs Nut Free Satay
- 2 x 250g pkts microwavable coconut rice
- 225g can pineapple pieces in juice, reserving drained juice
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray chicken with oil. Cook in batches, turning occasionally, for 13 mins or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions. Transfer to a bowl and use a fork to separate the grains. Cut the pineapple into small pieces and add to the rice with the capsicum and 2 tbs reserved juice from the pineapple. Season and stir to combine.
Divide the rice mixture among serving bowls. Top with spinach and chicken.