Easy fish pie with colcannon
This Irish-inspired fish pie with colcannon is the comfort dish you didn’t know you needed. Ready in 40 minutes, it’s a great weeknight meal option.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas
- 425g tub Coles Kitchen Creamy Carbonara Sauce
- 300g Coles Seafood Marinara Mix Thawed (from the deli)
- 300g Coles Skinless Salmon Portions, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 x 350g tubs Coles Kitchen Classic Sides Loaded Mashed Potato or 2 x 350g tubs Coles Kitchen Crème Royale Mashed Potato
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach, chopped
Preheat oven to 200°C. Heat half the oil in an ovenproof frying pan. Add white parts of spring onion. Cook for 1 min. Stir in peas and carbonara sauce and bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in the marinara mix and salmon. Season.
Combine mashed potato, green parts of spring onion and the spinach in a large bowl. Season. Spoon over seafood mixture in pan.
Bake for 25 mins or until golden brown and heated through.