Easy pork san choy bow
Delicious pork san choy bow on the table in 15 minutes? It’s possible with this easy 5 ingredient recipe.
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Mince
- 175g pkt Masterfoods San Choy Bow Recipe Base
- 1 cup frozen pea, corn and carrot mix, thawed
- 8 small iceberg lettuce leaves, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fried noodles (optional)
Spray a large frying pan with olive oil spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour.
Add the san choy bow sauce. Bring to a simmer. Add the vegetables and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until well combined and heated through.
Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter. Top with the pork mixture and sprinkle with fried noodles, if using.