Easy prawn and potato salad
Create this delicious salad using cooked Aussie tiger prawns. They add colour and flavour to this refreshing dish.
- 400g baby white potatoes
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 450g Coles Deli Australian Cooked Black Tiger Prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coriander sprigs
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Coles Kitchen Green Goddess dressing
Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 mins or until tender. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Thickly slice.
Arrange the lettuce, potato, capsicum, cucumber, shallot, prawns, chilli, if using, mint and coriander on a serving platter. Drizzle with dressing. Season to serve.