Easy tuna spiced rice
Try this speedy tuna spiced rice for an easy weeknight dinner or lunch. It’s made easy with Sirena Tuna.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 x 250g pkts microwavable brown, red and wild rice medley
- 1 cup (250ml) vegetable stock
- 2 x 185g cans Sirena Tuna & Marinated Vegetables
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the onion softens slightly. Add the paprika and turmeric and cook, stirring, for 30 secs or until aromatic.
Add the rice and stir to combine. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 5 mins or until the liquid absorbs and rice is tender. Stir in Sirena Tuna & Marinated Vegetables and parsley.
Serve the rice mixture with lemon wedges.