Fetta and olive muffins
These savoury fetta and olive muffins are great for picnics or a light snack. Plus, if you don't eat them all you can freeze them for later!
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (160g) wholemeal self-raising flour
- 100g reduced-fat fetta, crumbled
- 1/3 cup (50g) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup (50g) semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 80g butter, melted
- 1 cup (250ml) buttermilk
- Pepitas (pumpkin seeds), to serve
- Wellness Road White Chia Seeds, to serve
- Wellness Road Black Chia Seeds, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 12-hole, 1/3-cup (80ml) muffin pan with paper cases. Combine the combined flour, fetta, olives and tomatoes in a large bowl. Whisk the egg, butter and buttermilk in a small bowl. Add to the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
Divide the mixture among paper cases. Sprinkle with pepitas combined chia seeds. Bake for 20-25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Serve muffins warm or at room temperature.