Fetta, watermelon and cucumber salad
This fresh-tasting salad is vibrant and delicious. It’s easy to do, too. All you need is 10 mins prep time then it’s ready to serve.
- 1/4 large watermelon, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 150g marinated fetta, drained
- 120g baby rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup (80g) kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
Arrange the watermelon, cucumber, onion, fetta, rocket, olives and mint leaves on a serving platter.
Place the oil and lemon juice in a screw-top jar. Season and shake to combine. Drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle with the lemon zest.
Use it up: You’ll have leftover mint here. Add it to iced water for a fresh hit.