Fish with tomato salsa
Let the flavours of delicate fish and Perino tomatoes fill your kitchen this autumn. Try this fresh-tasting dish for an easy seafood dinner.
- 2 medium gold sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 rosemary sprigs, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil Medium Flavour
- 4 (about 200g each) firm white fish fillets (such as barramundi)
- 200g Perino tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- La Española Extra Virgin Olive Oil Medium Flavour, extra, to drizzle
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the sweet potato, garlic, rosemary and 2 tbs oil in a bowl and toss to combine. Season. Arrange in a single layer on the lined tray. Bake for 20-25 mins or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs of the remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the fish, in batches, for 2-3 mins each side or until cooked through.
Combine the tomato, onion, chopped parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest and remaining oil in a bowl. Season. Spoon over fish. Drizzle with extra oil. Sprinkle with parsley leaves. Serve with the sweet potato, salad leaves and lemon wedges.