Five spice pork lettuce cups
Looking for a fresh-tasting dinner idea? We have you sorted! These pork lettuce cups are filling and delicious.
- 500g Coles Australian Pork Extra Lean Mince
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 225g can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, finely shredded
- 1 iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
- Sliced spring onion, extra, to serve
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour.
Add the ginger and five spice to the mince in the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the oyster sauce and 2 tbs water. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until the mixture is heated through. Add the spring onion, water chestnut and bok choy and stir-fry for 2 mins or until the bok choy just wilts. Remove from heat.
Divide the lettuce leaves, carrot and mince mixture among serving plates. Sprinkle the mince mixture with sesame seeds and extra spring onion to serve.
To enjoy more veg here, halve the pork mince and stir in broccoli rice or cauliflower rice until heated through.