Garlic and rosemary lamb with sweet corn hommus
Graze grass-fed lambs are raised by Tasmanian farmers in partnership with Coles. Selected to high standards, they are purely pasture-fed creating great-tasting, quality lamb.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp chopped rosemary
- 8 Coles Graze Lamb Thick Cut Loin Chops
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tbs olive oil, extra
- 1 garlic clove, extra, crushed
- 2 tbs Wellness Road Tahini
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 100g gold Perino tomatoes, halved or thinly sliced
- 100g red Perino tomatoes, halved or thinly sliced
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved or thinly sliced
- Rosemary, extra, to serve
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Cook the corn, turning, for 10 mins or until tender and charred. Cool slightly.
Meanwhile, combine the oil, garlic and rosemary in a shallow bowl. Add the lamb and turn to coat. Cook lamb on the grill for 4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a serving platter. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
While the lamb is resting, use a small serrated knife to cut down the side of the corn to release the kernels. Place the corn kernels in a food processor with the chickpeas, extra oil, extra garlic and tahini. Process until almost smooth and well combined. Season. Transfer to a small bowl. Place the rocket and combined tomato in a bowl and toss to combine.
Serve lamb with the corn mixture and salad. Sprinkle with extra rosemary.