Dive into this indulgent gingerbread cheesecake this Christmas. It’s a festive dessert that’s guaranteed to impress your guests!
Note: + chilling & 2 hours cooling time
- 200g cooked gingerbread biscuits, broken
- 100g Arnott’s Granita Biscuits, broken
- 125g butter, melted
- 3 x 250g pkts cream cheese, softened
- 300g sour cream
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 4 Coles Brand Australian Free Range Eggs
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coles Brand Salted Caramel Dessert Topping
- Coles Brand Salted Caramel Dessert Topping, extra, to serve
- Gingerbread men biscuits, to decorate
- Coles Brand Candy Canes, to decorate
Preheat oven to 150°C. Grease a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan. Line base and side with baking paper.
Process the combined biscuit in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter. Process until combined. Spoon into the pan and use a straight-sided glass to spread and press over the base and side. Place in the fridge for 30 mins or until firm.
Process the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar in a clean food processor until smooth. Add the eggs, ginger and mixed spice. Process until smooth. Pour half the mixture into the pan. Drizzle with half the topping and swirl. Repeat with the remaining cream cheese mixture and topping.
Place on a baking tray. Bake for 1 hour or until almost set. Turn the oven off. Leave in the oven, with the door ajar, for 2 hours to cool. Place in the fridge to chill. Drizzle with extra topping. Top with gingerbread men and candy canes to decorate.