Gluten-free zucchini and cashew pizza
Pizza night is sorted with this easy gluten-free recipe. Topped with onion, zucchini and chargrilled capsicum, it’s a winning combo.
Note: + 10 mins soaking time
- 3/4 cup (115g) cashews
- 1/4 cup (60ml) gluten-free vegetable stock
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 180g pkts Toscano Gluten Free Pizza Base
- 2 small zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 140g Coles Chargrilled Peppers (capsicum), drained, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 230°C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the cashews in a heatproof bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to cover and set aside for 10 mins to soften. Drain. Place cashews and stock in a food processor. Process until smooth.
Combine oil and garlic in a bowl. Place pizza bases on lined trays. Brush each base with oil mixture. Spread cashew mixture evenly over bases. Top with zucchini, capsicum and onion.
Bake for 10 mins or until the bases are crisp. Cut pizzas into pieces to serve.
Serve with rocket leaves and balsamic glaze.