Greek-style braised lamb
Try this braised lamb for a hearty dish you can whip up in no time. With rich tomato flavour and a cheddar mash, it's the ultimate winter warmer.
- 8 Coles Graze Lamb Loin Chops
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 x 400g cans cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (55g) pitted kalamata olives
- 2 x 250g tubs Coles Cheddar Mash
- 2 tbs oregano leaves
Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add lamb and cook for 2 mins each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the onion is soft. Return lamb to the pan with tomatoes and olives. Season. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 mins or until the lamb is cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the mash following packet directions.
Divide the lamb mixture and mash among serving plates. Sprinkle with oregano.