Green bliss bowls
Try these ’gram-worthy smoothie bowls loaded with fruity goodness.
Note: + overnight freezing time
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1/2 honeydew melon, seeded, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk, chilled
- 1 tbs honey
- Melon balls or flowers, to serve
- Dragon fruit balls or flowers, to serve
- Banana flowers, to serve
- Kiwi flowers, to serve
- Granola, to sprinkle
- Flaked coconut, to sprinkle
- Honey, extra, to drizzle
Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the chopped banana and melon in a single layer on the lined tray. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight, or until firm.
Place the banana and melon in a food processor with the coconut milk and honey. Process until smooth.
Divide the banana mixture between serving bowls. Top with the melon, dragon fruit, banana and kiwi shapes. Sprinkle with the granola and coconut. Drizzle with the extra honey. Serve immediately.