Green chicken curry
Super easy and really speedy, this Thai green chicken curry will be a hit with busy cooks looking for a tasty family meal.
- 6 Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped
- ⅓ cup (100g) green curry paste
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 bunch choy sum, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 450g pkt microwavable white rice
Heat a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 mins or until cooked through. Add the curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 min or until aromatic.
Add the onion and capsicum to the wok or pan and stir-fry for 1 min or until heated though. Add coconut milk and bring to the boil. Cook for 5 mins or until sauce thickens slightly.
Add the choy sum, tomatoes, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce to the chicken mixture in the wok or pan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, heat the rice in the microwave following packet directions. Transfer to a medium bowl.
Serve the curry with the rice.