Green curry paste
This green curry paste recipe combines fresh and dried ingredients to create an explosion of flavour.
- 1 bunch coriander, including roots and stems, chopped
- 3 spring onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 long green chillies, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 lime, zested, juiced
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, coarsely torn
- 1 tbs finely grated galangal or ginger
- 1 tbs lemongrass paste
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
Place chopped coriander, spring onion, chilli, lime zest, lime juice, lime leaf, galangal or ginger, lemongrass, cumin, ground coriander, fish sauce and turmeric in a food processor.
Process until the mixture is smooth and well combined.